Return To Blog
Need Dinner Ideas? University Park Denver Top Rated Restaurants
May 4, 2016
Whether you are new to the University Park Denver area, or are a seasoned resident looking for a bite to eat for dinner, the area has plenty to offer. Check out these five highly rated restaurants based on reviewers in the area.
University Park in Denver is a great place to buy a home. With these and many more restaurants and activities, you will always have great new places to try. Ready to move to the area? Let our Elevation Realty experts help! Search our properties
- The Garlic Knot: This New York pizza and pasta restaurant will hit the spot if you are looking for great Italian food. Guests enjoy their generations-old recipes that have been perfected. And the garlic knots? To die for. You know they have to be good when the restaurant is named after them. They have over 10 locations in the Denver area, so no matter what side of town you are, you are guaranteed to find a spot. Stop in for cheesy pizza or pasta, or place an online order for takeout.
- Ali Baba Grill: For some of the finest Lebanese and Persian cuisine, Ali Baba Grill is a great family-ran restaurant to visit. Customers love the excellent service and affordable prices. They have traditional Mediterranean décor for a genuine dining experience. Favorite menu items include Gyro Meat and Chicken Shawarma or a Falafel Plate. Prior to opening their two Colorado locations, one of the two owners spend 10 years working as a chef at a large Saudi Arabian restaurant—so you are guaranteed an authentic experience at either of their two locations.
- Ginza Sushi Grill: For a premier sushi and Japanese cuisine experience, stop in at Ginza Sushi Grill. This restaurant prides themselves on bringing in the freshest fish in the city, as well as fresh ingredients. Plus, if there is something you are interested in that isn’t on the menu, you can share it with their chefs and they will try to create it for you. Hibachi dinners are also available for a great Japanese experience. You can drop in for a teriyaki, tempura, noodle, fried rice or hibachi dinner. Pop in or make it a takeout night with this restaurant. You get free delivery too if you live within three miles of their location.
- Yolanda’s Tacos: If you are looking for great Mexican food in University Park, Observatory Park, this restaurant has it! Locals enjoy the laid-back atmosphere and friendly service. Many describe the food as something unlike any other local restaurant. Kick off your meal with chips and one of their seven fresh-made salsas, queso, or guacamole. They have such a diverse selection of tacos with sauce recipes that are over 300 years old. Stop in any of their three locations and taste for yourself.
- Fat Shack: Sometimes nothing beats a good late night burger. And with a slogan “late night done right,” this local hotspot is a must-try. Known to have some of the best burgers around, Fat Shack has a large selection of burgers, wings, sandwiches and desserts. Open since 2010, this local hotspot has all essentials for your late night food needs at any of their several locations.
and reach out to us at 303-579-3566
to get started.